The Sitting Fox Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-enactments, Rendezvous, Encampments, Primitive Living Life Styles.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Version of a NW Trade Gun

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Version of a NW Trade Gun Empty New Version of a NW Trade Gun Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:28 pm

Francisco

Francisco

Subject: New Version of a NW Trade Gun

New Version of a NW Trade Gun Nw_bla10

Just kidding guys, this is a newly purchased Mossburg Shockwave 20 Gauge Shotgun for home Defense.

Was asked to post this picture by Buck.

"Had a chance to go to the range to see what it handles like, with the distance of front door to living room (30 feet). Here's the results with (5) shots of Federal Truball Slugs"  I think this one is a "keeper" ...  Buck

A few friends asked "Why a 20 gauge", "I answered try shooting a 12 gauge after just having a triple bypass operation, that will hurt you for several weeks. The 20 gauge cartridge using 2-3/4 inch shells is not that bad.".

New Version of a NW Trade Gun Mossbu10

New Version of a NW Trade Gun Arms_c10

Uffda likes this post

2New Version of a NW Trade Gun Empty Re: New Version of a NW Trade Gun Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:12 pm

Uffda

Uffda

Gets er DONE!

3New Version of a NW Trade Gun Empty Re: New Version of a NW Trade Gun Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:15 pm

Francisco

Francisco

I saw this earlier, got to handle Buck's, liked it and picked one up over the weekend, good cabin protection.

Uffda you still in Idaho or have you moved again???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum