The Society Of 19th Century Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rendezvous, Encampments, Primitive Living Life Styles.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New to this game ...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New to this game ... Empty New to this game ... Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:43 am

Old Trader

Old Trader

New to this game ...

WHO AM I ...  Well I've been doing rendezvous, re-enactments, living history since the mid 1960's as a trader with many setups over the years. Started in Ohio with Log Cabin Company as my supplier and in time moved across the Mississippi into the plains.  At that time did most of our trades in MO, KS and WY before moving west into northern Colorado.  That's were I met the gentleman that runs this place, have dealt with each other for over 40 years. Buck and myself have always watched each others operations at the different events (when one needed a break the other was there).

Need to go, but will return to an old friends new home, thanks for the invite.

New to this game ... Untitl14

New to this game ... Want_t10

Hiverano likes this post

2New to this game ... Empty Re: New to this game ... Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:20 pm

Francisco

Francisco

Hey Trader,

I wondered where you went, its been years. Last time I saw you was at Chadron NE when Charlie was still alive ...

Francisco

3New to this game ... Empty Re: New to this game ... Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:30 pm

Hiverano

Hiverano

New to this game ... Usefor16

Hey old man nice to see your still kicking ... Did you here about "Bent" Ben George passing this past weekend (had a ruff time from what Karen was told).  Sad.

Glad you came aboard, haven't seen you since McCormick went under 20 years ago. Please keep in touch, our time is getting shorter.

New to this game ... May_be13

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum